What does a Class Parent Representative do?
Collaborating with the school as your child’s Class Parent Representative is a wonderful way for you to be involved in the next step of their learning journey.
Each Year Group has a different number of classes, and each class benefits from having a CP Rep.
- The role encourages parent communication, and liaison between teachers and parents.
- The role is effective for a year, and requires a small amount of dedicated time per term.
- The volunteer role supports your child, the school, your family and the community.
- Organising picnic play-dates once a term is just one idea that can bring your class community together.
- You will be provided with a Position Pack, with more details about the role, including templates, ideas and anything else you may need.
From each set of CP Reps in each year, a Year Coordinator will be selected – this simply entails organising one year-group event per year, such as to a museum or park. The Year Coordinator is also the main communication bridge from the CP Reps to the P&C.
Thank-you and we look forward to supporting you with your supportive P&C role.
“We wish to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land we learn and connect on; the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people. We wish to acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region. We would also like to acknowledge and welcome other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who may be visiting this website.“
Disclaimer: Please read the Terms, Privacy and Codes of Conduct.